Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Swishies....

Ok ya suckers, so here it is...

So follow me if you will... I was out dancing with my girl tonight and we met this unique looking couple on the dancefloor who we playfully would like to refer to them as "The Swishies" **(shakes head slowly)**

So here is the story, its actually quite funny.... male "Swishy" gets all in a huff because I am supposedly looking at his girl, who by the way looks like a train-wreck. Really guys, I hate to say this but lets get fuckin real here for a second, shall we? I was with my girl and frankly, she is the shit so believe me when I tell you, I wasn't looking at your girl and second, well lets face it-- don't bring it if you dont have it. Nuff said and like my wife would say, "Moving on".

More to cum...








Dedicated to all the "Swishies" out there...