Friday, August 19, 2011

....... DREAMS........

Lets all face it we all have them some are scary some are just fun some are weird and some well some we just cant forget . I dream of one thing alot and god help me my dream follows me to the waking hours . I know this isnt like my other posts but as cool as I am god help me I MISS HER !!! see here the deal kids . I love her and miss her alot . I miss her voice , I miss her laugh , I miss the way she says i am acting gay at times ( lol which she is doing now I am sure ) but here it is baby I miss you and I hope your having fun . come back soon . PaPi is horny lol


shirt: *Connors* PATTERNED SHIRT BRITANNIA
hair base: 99Shaved Hair -JEFF
kicks : AKEYO_shoes_CHUCKS_HiTop
jeans : *BLITZED* Polar - Black denim
lid : [NSD] Blake Fedora Hair/Noir

BABY YOUR MY DREAM GIRL